Microdermabrasion Machines For Result-Driven Treatments
Microdermabrasion is one of the most requested facial services and has transformed since it’s introduction decades ago.
Hydro-Microdermabrasion combines tried-and-true microdermabrasion exfoliation technology with ultra-hydrating fluids, targeted to address your skin concerns. These penetrate deep into your skin, allowing your skin cells to drink in all the nourishing ingredients needed for a fresh and healthy new beginning. The results are smooth, thoroughly exfoliated, hydrated, youthful looking skin, without the mess and irritation that can sometimes accompany microdermabrasion machines.
With our Microdermabrasion Machines for for sale, you can deliver:
- Targeted Clearing Microdermabrasion Facials
- Targeted Brightening Microdermabrasion Facials
- Targeted Hydrating Microdermabrasion Facials
- Both express and comprehensive facial services
- Results-driven facial upgrades and add-on’s
Call AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749
or click here for a free, no obligation quote
The Global Beauty Group
How Microdermabrasion Can Transform Your Facial Services
In today’s modern salon, the push towards investing in aesthetic treatments is a must if you wish to meet customer demand and stay ahead of the competition.
- Provide results-driven, targeted services
Our range of microdermabrasion machines allow you to deliver targeted services based on client key skin concerns. Having the ability to customise technology-accelerated facials broadens your client base and ensures you can deliver powerful results for all skin types.
- Takes up minimal space
Another perk of our microdermabrasion machines is that you can provide your clients with the most in-demand facial service without taking up majority of your work space! This means microdermabrasion machines are perfect for all business types and sizes.
- Maximises Return On Investment
Microdermabrasion machines not only allow you increase profit from delivering advanced facials but also additional profit from advanced treatment upgrades and add-on’s. Package microdermabrasion with other services in your business for a results-driven treatment package that keeps your clients coming back for more.
What to look for when purchasing a Microdermabrasion Machine
All forward-thinking beauty businesses should be looking to invest in high quality aesthetic technology that delivers powerful results for their business and clients.
Qualities to look for in a microdermabrasion machine:
- Easy to use technology
- Ergonomic diamond-tip handpiece
- Lightweight, quiet and low-energy for a calming treatment experience
- Customisable treatment modalities
- Included device training
Fundamental requirements of a microdermabrasion machine:
- Delivers consistent clinical exfoliation results
- Minimises frequency and severity of adverse reactions
- Optimises your Return On Investment opportunities
What to look for in a Microdermabrasion Machine provider
Who you choose to purchase your microdermabrasion machine from also has a big impact on the long term success of your advanced facial services. A professional microdermabrasion machine provider should always offer an array of ongoing customer support.
Fundamental requirements of a Microdermabrasion Machine provider:
- Proven industry experience and knowledge
- Dedicated customer support available ongoing
- Genuine assistance in maximising Return On Investment
- Assistance with marketing and promotional support
- Device training
What’s included when purchasing a microdermabrasion machine from The Global Beauty Group?
- Comprehensive device training
- Ongoing clinical and technical support
- Ongoing marketing support and consultation
- A range of financing plans and options
- Spare parts and backup machine service
- Access to retraining options
Sales and Financing
Call our team of experts on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749 and let us help tailor a custom made solution to suit your individual business and budget.
We guarantee to beat any genuine competitor’s quote on our full range of products, so why not talk to one of our friendly consultants today to find out more?
Call now for a free, no obligation quote on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749.