Bio-Hydroderm™ is the next generation of microdermabrasion.
A system that combines diamond tip exfoliation, liquid exfoliation, skin cooling and skin hydration for an immediately visible improvement to your skin with no downtime.
The Bio-Hydroderm™ handpiece buffs away dead skin cells using a diamond exfoliation disk chosen to match your client's skin type and goals.
The Bio-Hydroderm™ simultaneously cools and infuses the skin with advanced AQUAFUSE™ solutions matched to your client's skin’s needs, resolving skin issues such as dryness, ageing, fine lines, acne, hyper-pigmentation and excess oil from the very first treatment.
More gentle than conventional microdermabrasion, Hydrodermabrasion is non-irritating with clearly visible results.
Call AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749
or click here for a free, no obligation quote
Download our complimentary
2019 Technology Guide
Next-Generation Exfoliation Technology
Hydro-Microdermabrasion combines tried-and-true microdermabrasion exfoliation technology with ultra-hydrating fluids, targeted to address your skin concerns. These penetrate deep into your skin, allowing your skin cells to drink in all the nourishing ingredients needed for a fresh and healthy new beginning. The results are smooth, thoroughly exfoliated, hydrated, youthful looking skin, without the mess and irritation that can sometimes accompany microdermabrasion.
- AQUAFUSE Hydrating Microdermabrasion Facial
- AQUAFUSE Clearing Microdermabrasion Facial
- AQUAFUSE Brightening Microdermabrasion Facial
- Standard Microdermabrasion Facial
- Express Microdermabrasion Facial
- Microdermabrasion Treatment Upgrades And Add-On’s
- Specially designed AQUAFUSE solutions to suit individual client skin concerns
- Strategically placed holes in the diamond discs allow for AQUAFUSE solutions to cool and hydrate the skin at the same time as exfoliation
- Chemical exfoliation – A non-aggressive, foam peel solution can be applied to the skin prior to the 1st pass being performed to allow for an effective chemical and mechanical exfoliation.
- 5 diamond tips that range from 80 grit to 400 grit allowing the clinician to select the most appropriate tip for each customer. This also allows the possibility of quickly changing from one tip to another where multiple tips are required for one customer.
- Suitable for all skin types and can be performed weekly and with other treatments.
- Compact and sleek design to suit all clinic environments and treatment spaces
- Voltage: 110V
- Power: 240 VAC 50/60Hz
- Max Power Consumption: 160W
- Weight: 6kg
- Size: 8.27” x 12.60” x 7.48”
Beauty Equipment Sales and Financing
Please also view our Sales and Financing options for a solution that works for your salon, or call our team of experts now on AU 1300 655 013 or NZ 0800 398 749 and let us help tailor a custom made solution to suit your individual business and budget.
The Global Beauty Group Best Price and Quality Guarantee
Experience our fully comprehensive and personalised customer service and see for yourself why The Global Beauty Group is Australia’s premier aesthetic beauty equipment supplier.
Call us now for a free, No obligation quote on AU 1300 655 013, NZ 0800 398 749